Compliance and certification
We take our responsibilities as a manufacturer very seriously. As a family-run business, we go over and above the certification required by law (UK and European) to ensure that our lighting and homewares are safe and suitable for use in both domestic and commercial environments.You can buy and enjoy our products with peace of mind.
- Every item that leaves our workshop has product liability insurance, CE certification and instructions. The CE mark is a mandatory conformity marking for products sold in the European Economic Area (EEA). It indicates that the manufacturer guarantees that the relevant requirements for health and safety expected of the product are fulfilled.
- Being CE compliant, our lighting products are all produced in accordance with the LOW VOLTAGE DIRECTIVE.
- All CE declaration of conformity certifications are available upon request.
- Our test instruments are up-to-date with current calibration certificates.
- Energy usage certificates are displayed on each product.
We are careful to minimise our carbon footprint at every step. We're continually researching new products and services in line with our values.
- We use a hand-sorted, waste recycling waste service, reducing our landfill to near zero.
- We source and use recycled packaging wherever possible. All our boxes are FSC-approved, from responsible sources.